The Mirror Travel mystery picture competition for March has been revealed – can you guess where we are?
Each month, we post a photo – all you need to do is work out where it is and you could win three superb illustrated DK Travel Guide books.
This month’s picture shows the site of a battle which took place in the late 19th century.
It is a popular tourist attraction and is located in a large country which is a major holiday destination.
The question for March – name the COUNTRY.
CLUE 1: This battlefield is famous, but another one close by is even more so.
THE PRIZE: The first correct answer chosen at random will win three beautifully illustrated DK Travel country or city guides of their choice, each up to a value of £19.99. For a full list of titles visit dk.co.uk.
HOW TO ENTER: When you think you’ve guessed the town, simply fill out the form below with your answer and details.
NB: If you are viewing this page on the Mirror app, you’ll need to enter via the desktop or mobile websites.
LAST MONTH’S ANSWER: The February picture showed Juneau, the capital of the vast US state Alaska. Correct answer: Juneau.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 23:59 on March 31, 2019.
- Entry is open to aged 18/over only. Employees of Reach plc, DK Travel Ltd, their families, agents, suppliers of the prizes and anyone professionally connected with this Competition are excluded from entering.
- Only one free entry per person via the competition entry form above.
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devises or bulk entries will be void. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. All of which will be deemed void.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Winner will be the first correct answer drawn at random after lines close.
- Prize: three DK Travel country or city guides of winner’s choice to max rrp £19.99 delivered within 28 days of competition closing date.
- Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
- Standard Reach plc Rules apply, see www.mirror.co.uk/rules